Home / Africa/International / Four Ghanaians suspected to have died from inhaling gas in South Africa

Four Ghanaians suspected to have died from inhaling gas in South Africa

Share this with more people!

RIPThe four Ghanaians found dead in a salon in Heibron in the Free State Province in South Africa are suspected to have died from inhaling gas.

The four, a man, two women and a baby were found dead after police broke open the salon in which they were, according to a Tweet by Ghana’s Foreign Minister, Hannah Tetteh, citing the Ghana High Commission in South Africa.

When the bodies were found, they were foaming in the mouth, it said.

Meanwhile, ghanabusinessnews.com sources in South Africa say the four are suspected to have died from inhaling gas, “they were trying to keep warm”, one source said.

The exact circumstances are yet to be ascertained as police investigations into the deaths continue.

By Emmanuel K. Dogbevi

Share this with more people!

Check Also

King of Morocco marks 23rd anniversary

The King of Morocco, His Majesty King Mohammed VI, has marked 23 years on the …