Stanbic Bank branch in Ho nearly gutted by fire

The timely intervention of officers of the Ghana National Fire Service in Ho on Saturday, prevented fire from gutting the Stanbic Bank.

The firemen, who were there on time, called officials of the Electricity Company of Ghana to disconnect electricity lines to the Bank, which helped in salvaging the situation .

Mr Lawrence Dompre, Fire Officer on duty told the Ghana News Agency (GNA) that the fire was  caused by power fluctuations, and said only a few electrical cables were burnt.

When the GNA visited the scene, it was observed that the banking hall was in disarray with some clouds of smoke visible

Source: GNA

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.