Charlie Sheen to earn £4 million on tour

Charlie Sheen

Charlie Sheen is set to earn over £4 million for his live show. Skip related content

Charlie Sheen LIVE: My Violent Torpedo of Truth may end up as one of the most profitable tours of all time.

As the show simply consists of Sheen sat in a chair on stage, the production costs have been kept low. As well as this, the ticket sales have been boosted through promotion on the former Two and a Half Men star’s twitter feed, so advertising costs have been non-existent.

After being sacked from the most popular sitcom in the US, Sheen is proving he can still earn big money despite losing his title as the highest paid actor on TV.

Charlie is reportedly set to keep 85 per cent of the profits, while events company Live Nation will pocket the remaining 15 per cent.
Source: ITN

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.